• June 4Havre de Grace High School: Enter to Learn, Leave to Serve

“Cinderella” Proves It’s Possible at Havre de Grace High School

Alyssa Coutts (standing) acts as the character Lionel and hands out fliers to the Prince’s Ball. The cast of the musical worked very hard to make the big opening number as extravagant as possible.

Katie Klisavage and Jade Smith

On March third Havre de Grace High School had the opening night of their school musical, Cinderella. The school had three showings and at the Sunday matinee, young children dressed as Princes and Princesses were invited to have lemonade and cookies with the cast.

The Production started in December, and the pit band and orchestra joined at the end of January. Many of the school’s students were involved with the musical and worked together to entertain the community.

The cast included Brindyn Cook as Cinderella, Tariq McGriff as the Prince, Victoria Stanley as the God Mother, Skye Garrett as the Step Mother, Alyssa Coutts as Lionel, Jade Smith as the Queen, Devon Baker as the King, Julie Pencil as Grace, and Sarah Coughlan as Joy.

The Ensemble included Alan Holtsinger, Rebecca Jackson, Jadeyn Johnson, Ben Long, Abigail Toothe, Bridget Tramontana, Jackson Transparenti, Emily Wolf, Chyna Young, Jenna Zavoyna, and Peyton Zimmerman.

The band and orchestra included Julie Parrish, Enid McClure, Grace Whipkey, Margaret McClure, Tynia Scott, Megan Lutz, Andrew McClure, Katherine Laakso, Allie Frick, Katie Klisavage, Karli Chancey, Chioma Iheacho, Rebecca Pritt, Renee Hartmann, Alexandra Tomarchio, Jillian Laakso, Cheyenne Gunther, Aaron Toepfer, Matthew Hauf, Christina Wilson, Ashley Burkhardt, Bay Wettig, and Gian Morales Estrada.

The musical was directed by David Tramontana, choreographed by Evyo Johnson, produced by Richard Hauf. The costume Designer was Gay Lynn Price, the Lighting Designer

was Bill Price, the sound Designer was Fred Derby, the scenic designers was Bill Price and David Tramontana, the light crew was Brieanna Simpson, Casey Craig, and Mariam Khan, the sound crew was Mackenzie Coleman, and the stage crew was Angel Venker, Aidan Tramontana, Donovan Craig, Mackenzie Caine, and Alyson Drawbaugh.

The musical was directed by David Tramontana, choreographed by Evyo Johnson, produced by Richard Hauf

The cast is only seeing three seniors graduating this year, so many students will be able to return for future shows. The production was very successful and entertained their audiences each night.