• June 4Havre de Grace High School: Enter to Learn, Leave to Serve

Chorus Kids Continue Holiday Kickoff

align="left"]https://m.facebook.com/pg/HdGMusicBoosters/videos/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=1[/video

Havre de Grace High School Music Boosters Facebook Page

Jade Smith, Staff

Thursday, December 1st, the Havre de Grace High School Chamber Singers performed at Harford Memorial Hospital’s Lights of Life concert as a part of their winter gig season.

The singers were invited back to the Hospital and had a large set to entertain the patients, doctors, nurses, and faculty working that day. Their set included nine songs with two singalongs at the tree lighting.

Victoria Stanley, a senior and long-time music department performer said, “My experience at the hospital was great because we were able to show the community our singing skills and were able to make some people’s days happier.”

The choir sang “Joy to the World” when the Harford Memorial Hospital’s outside tree was lit. Then with the audience sang “Silent Night” and “Jingle Bells.”

The set went in order of “Good Cheer,” “White Winter Hymnal,” “God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen,” “The Coventry Carol,” “Chanukah, O Chanukah,” “Deck the Halls,” “Carol of the Bells,” and “Santa Claus is Coming to Town.”

The Havre de Grace Chamber Singers have four more gigs after The Lights of Life concert. Their first gig was the Havre de Grace High School Craft Show where they officially started the season.